What do you need?
- game board (You can download and print it out down below)
- Pawns (and if you don’t have any, liquorice or m&m’s work too)
- The playing cards (click on the link below)
- A (digital) connection with your colleagues
- Time for fun!
How do you win this game?
You will be asked a few questions in 7 categories that are linked to Flight Forum. The first one to answer a question correctly in each of the categories wins!
How does it work?
- Pick a quiz master. This person’s task will be to share their screen with the playing cards and manage the game board.
- The quiz master prints out the game board and will manage this for everyone.
- Player 1 throws a dice.
- Player 1’s pawn can be moved in all directions on the board. (You’ll need to tell the quiz master how you want to move). You’ll have to answer a question in whichever category you land on.
- The quiz master will navigate to the right category on this website.
- Answer the question in the category you landed on.
- Don’t forget to keep count of the score.
- Now it’s player 2’s turn.
- Continue until someone has won!
Can you stop your opponent’s progress by landing on the same square? Do you have to perform a certain task if you throw a 3? Feel free to add your own rules!